Activities vacancy programmer and security specialist:
As a programmer and security specialist you will work with us every day on new issues in industrial cybersecurity. This means that you think along and build our innovative security solutions. Not just building, but also thinking about new possibilities. As a programmer and security specialist at aXite Security Tools you continuously encounter new challenges that ensure that you go home with new knowledge everyday. You will certainly get started with the following activities:
- Building a scalable multi-tenant security monitoring and security analytics platform;
- Setting up threat intelligence solutions and processes for customers;
- Connecting, but more importantly, the continuous delivery of high-quality services for customers for which we perform our managed services;
- Developing custom interfaces between security event data sources and security monitoring / analytics solutions;
- Linking various open source components for security purposes
- Investigation of ethernet traffic and deep packet inspection
What do you take with you?
- Knowledge and / or experience with higher programming languages such as C++ and / or Java;
- Knowledge and experience with PLC systems, at least Siemens S7, Allen Bradley/Rockwell is a plus;
- Experience with HMI and SCADA systems/li>
- Training towards industrial automation or electrical / control technology;
- Experience as a software engineer in industrial automation;
- Knowledge and experience with industrial networks;
- Experience with writing functional and design specifications;
What does aXite Security Tools have to offer?
- You will work within a professional team with a high level of knowledge of cyber and industrial processes. You work independently and have a lot of freedom, and at the same time we think it is very important to work together with your colleagues so that you learn with and from each other.
- An informal culture where we are working together to build innovative and stable cybersecurity solutions for our (international) customers
- You work from an inspiring office in The Base at Schiphol and you have the option to work from home.
- A full-time position with competitive employment conditions