What are you going to do as Data Analyst Cybersecurity:
aXite Security Tools has developed a suite to fully protect and manage critical technical installations in the most secured environment in critical infrastructure and airports to ensure system integrity and full compliance with security and cyber directives.
As a Data Analyst Cybersecurity you will be responsible for analysing the data from customers worldwide who have protected their technical installations with the Security Tools. The Security Tools are equipped with an artificial intelligence layer which helps analyse the data.
It will be the responsibility for the Data Analyst to analyse the anomalies of the security related events as well as the messaging traffic throughout the platform worldwide. These analysis will have to lead to advises and reports about the state of the security level and the level of meeting the governance rules and regulations.
You will closely work together with the Product Owner of the security suite.
The ideal Data Analyst Cybersecurity
- Experienced working with SQL data and MariaDB
- Experienced with Python
- Experienced in statistical analysis of large datasets
- Ability to translate customer requests into user friendly solutions
- Customer oriented
- Either experienced in security data analysis and business impact assessment or willing to learn this
aXite Security Tools Offers
- A competitive salary
- Working within the challenging and innovative world of aviation / industrial security issues
Amsterdam, hybrid. You will work from our office location Schiphol.